Giving the protection of an antivirus application to your device safeguards it from the emerging threats and potential risks in this challenging digital environments. Norton is such a brand that is known to deliver robust protection on the device it is installed. It is very easy to install and manage any of the Norton product. It works on multiple devices running on different platforms like MS Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS. Norton offers many products developed by Symantec and each product is meant to provide complete security for the device and network it is developed for.
If you want to Norton Setup Security on your device, then you need to purchase its license key. There are two option to buy it, either purchase from the retail store or online. If you purchase it online, you will get the product key in your email, and if you have purchased the retail version, the product key will be written on the box. Be ready with the product key to install Norton security on your device. Below more information is cited about how you can get Norton setup and install the security application once you have purchased the product:
Support For Norton.com/setup – Setup, Download & Install
If in case you don’t have Norton account, create one because it will help you in future as well if you want to reinstall or transfer your subscription on another device.
- Open the link https://norton.com/setup to get you to your Norton Account.
- Enter your Norton account’s email address and password.
- Now click onto the Sign In button
- If it is your first login attempt after purchase, or any anytime from a device that doesn’t have Norton installed, may get prompted to choose one of the two options: Install on this device or Install on another device
- Accept the licence terms by clicking on the option Agree & Download to install Norton onto your current device.
- If after the above step, you close the window, you can always get it back by going to Devices tab. Norton account has a very intuitive interface and tabs like Home, Devices, or Services features the Download button.
- When the software is downloaded onto your device, you will get Norton’s downloader program. Run it to start the download and installation of your security software and follow the on-screen instructions to install the product successfully.
- Once Norton product installation is finished, it will be installed and activated.